Art Collection mask LAZY CAT236
In our new Art Collection you will now find many beautiful masks with creative designs. Wear unique floral designs, artistic drawings and abstract patterns now. Since it is a special edition, the edition is unfortunately somewhat limited. So you have to be quick!
- Material: 55% Polyester, 40% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Maintenance: You can of course wash the mask in the machine at up to 40° C for regular cleaning, but without fabric softener. Please do not put in the dryer. For killing viruses it needs higher temperatures (from 70° C). Here, oekotest.de recommends simply pouring 70°C hot water over the everyday masks and soaking them for 10 minutes. Then wash with cold water, pull into shape and let air dry. This is our recommendation for a quick and safe cleaning!
- Size: 22 x 13 cm
- Suitable for almost any head size thanks to adjustable elastic bands.
- Our face masks have no nose clip, but fit well thanks to the adjustable elastic bands.
- If you like, you can also insert a PM 2.5 plug-in filter into the opening provided. A filter is included with every mask for testing. However, these cannot be ordered individually from us.
- We point out that these textile masks not meet medical standards and no 100% protection against the corona virus Offer. However, you can reduce the risk of droplet and smear infection.
For hygienic reasons, an exchange and return is excluded.
This is how you put on your mask correctly:
1. Wash or disinfect hands.
2. Avoid touching the inside if possible.
3. Grab the ribbons and pull them over your ears. Adjust the straps so that they are close to the head, but do not cut into them.
4. Change the moistened mask and wash your hands after removing it.