Mask FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS4522512744514
Mask-have - let's make the best of it!
- Material: 55% Polyester, 40% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Maintenance: Of course you can wash the mask in the washing machine at up to 40° C for regular cleaning, but without fabric softener. Please do not put in the dryer. To kill viruses it needs higher temperatures (from 70° C). Here, oekotest.de recommends simply pouring 70°C hot water over the fabric masks and soaking them for 10 minutes. Then wash with cold water, pull into shape and let air dry. This is our recommendation for a quick and safe cleaning!
- Size: ca. 22 x 13 cm
- Suitable for almost any head size thanks to adjustable elastic bands.
- Our masks have no nose clip, but fit well thanks to the adjustable elastic bands.
- If you like, you can also insert a PM 2.5 plug-in filter into the opening of the mask. A filter is included with every mask for testing. These cannot be ordered individually from us, but are available at other shops.
- We point out that fabric masks not meet medical standards and have no 100% protection against the corona virus Offer. However, you can reduce the risk of droplet and smear infection.
For hygienic reasons, an exchange and return is excluded.
This is how you put on your community mask correctly:
1. Wash or disinfect hands.
2. Avoid touching the inside if possible.
3. Grab the ribbons and pull them over your ears. Adjust the straps so that they are close to the head, but do not cut into them.
4. Change the moistened mask and wash your hands after taking them off.
Face mask, mouth and nose mask, mouthguard, community mask, fabric mask? Whatever you want to call it, who would have thought that this piece would become the must-have or should we say mask-have for years? With our comfortable masks you not only protect yourself and your loved ones, but you definitely make others smile. Whether our bestseller the clown mask or masks with flowers, dog snouts, flamingos or other modern designs. This accessory is also definitely an eye-catcher for bikers, skiers and hobbyists. Become now a trendsetter and get your favorite mask.